- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, immutable Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
- We Believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We Believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His substitutionary atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9) His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We Believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith and the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved. Believing in and accepting Christ brings about a vital living personal relationship to every believer (Romans 10:9-13; John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8,9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12,13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13,14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).
- We Believe that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (I Corinthians 6:18, 7:2-5; Hebrews 13:4). We believe that God’s command is that there be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman.
- We Believe that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
Our Statement of Faith is not exhaustive of all of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, speaks with absolute authority regarding the proper conduct of mankind and is the unchanging foundation for all belief and behavior. The Grapevine Faith Christian School Board of Trustees holds final interpretive authority on biblical meaning and application with regard to faith, doctrine, policy, practice and discipline.