We are pleased your student is applying to Grapevine Faith Christian School.
Evaluation of candidates consists of:
- Online Application and application fee
- Standardized Testing
- Pastor Recommendation (Children's or youth pastor)
- Principal Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation (1 for Pre-K-5th; 2 for 6th-12th)
- Student Essay (6th-12th)
- Transcripts and Report Cards (3 previous years plus current year)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Shot Records (students may not attend school without current immunization documentation)
- Personal Interview - Interview with appropriate principal or administrator. School will call to schedule the parent and student (6th-12th) interview after all of the necessary information has been received and reviewed.
- Notification of acceptance decision will be mailed.
* If your student has a diagnosed learning difference, ADD/ADHD, has had/currently in speech/language therapy, please contact the admissions office before completing an applicationNo student will be considered for admission until all steps have been submitted or completed